Here are some of the sites offering tests. Again, officials say the tests require a doctor’s order.
- Queens Hotline (Phone screening) – 808-691-2619, 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Adventist Health Castle Professional Center, 640 Ulukahiki Street, Kailua, HI 96734. Open 7 days a week, 8 am – 9 pm.
- Pali Momi Drive Thru, 808-486-6000.
- Waianae Comp Hospital – 86-260 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792.
- Tripler Army Medical Center: Call ahead at 433-6661.
- Urgent Care Hawaii: The company is offering drive-through testing in Pearl City, Kapolei and Kailua. Urgent Care of Hawaii says you must call your primary care physician for further assessment before coming to the facility for a test.
- Kaiser Permanent Hawaii: Temperature screenings are being conducted for those going to the hospital. For information on facilities and phone numbers, click here.
- The Queen’s Medical Center-Punchbowl triage center: A tent has been erected at the hospital to conduct COVID-19 testing from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Only those with symptoms who are at risk of have coronavirus should be tested.
- Hawaii Pacific Health facilities: Kapiolani Medical Center, Pali Momi Medical Center, Straub Medical Center on Oahu, Wilcox Medical Center, and Kauai Medical Clinic on Kauai encourages people to call their doctor’s office or clinic first for advice before coming in.