Winning a Bidding War
How do you win a bidding war on a house? Hi Everyone, I’m Fawn Bertram with Homes by Fawn and Hawaii Life Real Estate.
One of the most stressful situations in home buying occurs when other buyers are competing for the home you want. Here are 10 quick tips I put together for how to make a multiple offer situation as comfortable and successful as possible for my buyers:
10 Quick Tips for Winning a Bidding War
1.Pick a real estate agent who is well organized and an exceptional communicator.
2. Have your pre-approval letter or proof of funds in hand.⠀
3. Offer more than the asking price. ⠀
4. Keep your offer as clean and simple as possible. ⠀
5. Shorten the inspection period. ⠀
6. Have your escrow deposit ready. ⠀
7. Offer flexibility with your closing date.
8. Offer an additional escrow deposit after the inspection period. ⠀
9. Include an appraisal clause and seller incentives.⠀
10. Be diplomatic with negotiations after your contract is signed. We want to make the transaction easy for all parties involved.
If you would like to chat more and see how my buyer’s offers are being accepted, please reach out. Stay tuned or visit my website or Youtube channel for more helpful tips on the home buying and selling process. Like, comment, and share with anyone you know who may benefit from these videos. I’m Fawn Bertram with Homes by Fawn. Make it a great home buying and selling day.