Northpark by Gentry
Looking for a NEW Single-Family Home? Welcome to the Newest Master Planned Community in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. Northpark by Gentry will be holding its second lottery release on July 25, 2020 at 11 am. The homes are designed with open floor space with unique loft areas. These 3 and 4 bedrooms have 1,194 – 1259 square feet of living space with 2 car garages and driveways. These brand new single-family homes are priced from $638,830k – $667,380. There will be a total of 10 homes released in this lottery. Don’t forget to comment to receive all information related to securing a home at NorthPark.
Let’s take a look and see what these homes include.
- 9’ ceiling in all living room areas
- Luxury vinyl plank (LVP)-downstairs
- Plush wall to wall carpet-upstairs
- No wax resilient flooring in all baths
- Designer laminate cabinets
- Corian kitchen countertops
- Stainless Steel GE appliance package including:
- Ceramic top range/oven
- 21 cu.ft. refrigerator with icemaker
- Extra-large washer/dryer
- Vented microwave/hood
- Stainless Steel kitchen sinks
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Walk-in closets
- Mirrored closet doors
- Solid surface vanity countertops
- Sterling – Vikrell tub and shower surrounds
- Cable in all bedrooms and living area
- Ceiling lights in all bedrooms
- Fiber optic cable to the home and CAT-6 wiring in all living areas
- USB outlets in bedrooms and kitchen
- Whole-home surge suppressor
Exterior / Structural Features:
Curious on what they’re doing to the outside? Let’s see…
- Elegant raised panel front doors
- Rear yard vinyl fencing with gate
- Utility sink in garage
- Silent truss joist flooring system
- Borate treated lumber with 30-year warranty
- Composite roof with a limited lifetime warranty
- James Hardie siding with 30-year limited warranty
- Common area front yard landscaping
- Gravel edging
- Seamless rain gutters
Energy Savings Features:
Looking to save some money? Below are energy-efficient technologies that are being built into the homes.
- Low-E dual paned vinyl windows
- Central air conditioning with 20 SEER rating
- Solar water heating system with 80-gallon tank
- Spray Foam insulation
- LED lighting package
- Digital thermostat
The current monthly maintenance fees are $160 for the common areas only. The common areas include:
- Property Insurance
- Landscaping/maintenance of entry, park and roadway
- Water, sewer and electrical lines
How the Lottery Works
Lotteries are now held virtually. The day of the lottery, names are drawn from a bowl or bag from the applications received. As names are selected, that’s the order you’ll be placed in for selecting a home. So for example, if your name is selected third, you would be the third person to select a home from what’s available on the list. A $1k deposit will be required to reserve your home. Within 7 days you’ll receive the purchase contract to sign. An additional $3k will be due at signing. The $4k will be applied towards the home.
Applications Due: Friday, July 24, 2020 by 12 pm.
Lottery Held: Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 11 am.
For more information on the lottery, price sheet, floorplans, brochure or to schedule a showing, let us know below. First-time homebuyers, military or seasoned buyers, we’ll be there every step of the way. We know it’s an exciting time full of questions. We’re highly experienced in this process and can’t wait to help you make well-informed decisions.
Check out our website or Youtube channel with more helpful tips on the home buying and selling process. Like, comment and share with anyone you know who may benefit from these videos. I’m Fawn Bertram with Homes by Fawn. Make it a great home buying and selling day.