Making an Offer
You’ve made it to Week 8 of the 90 Day Homeowner Challenge. Great job, you’re moving right along! So, you think you’ve found “the one,” and you’re ready to put in an offer. One that will be irresistible to your seller.
Hi, I’m Fawn Bertram, an agent in Ewa Beach, Hawaii with Homes by Fawn and Hawaii Life Real Estate. Today let’s talk about how you can make sure your offer stand out from the rest.
6 Recommendations for Making an Offer on a Home
Here are my top 6 recommendations:
1. You’ll want to include a pre-approval letter and proof of cash funds from a lender that shows sellers you’re serious, qualified, and ready to purchase.
2. Always be professional and friendly. Let the sellers know you want their home—and that you’ll be easy to work with all the way to closing.
3. Put your best foot and price forward. You may only get one shot, so make it count. Use comps and trends as a guide, but go in with a strong number you know your seller would find favorable.
4. If you can pay “all cash,” say so. When you don’t need financing, your offer is less risky for anxious sellers.
5. Propose to close quickly and only include contingencies if you must.
6. If you really want to make an impression, include a short hand-written note with your offer. Sometimes it’s the smallest gestures that have the most significant impact.
Consult with your Agent
And of course, when you’re ready, lean on the advice of your agent to put together an offer that gives you every advantage in landing the home of your dreams. Thinking about buying, send me a message, and let’s chat about what you’re looking for. I’d love to help you find it!
Next week in our 90 Day to Homeowner Challenge, I’ll tackle what you can expect after your offer is accepted and you’re “under contract or in escrow.” You’re close to the finish line, but don’t start packing just yet….until then, friends!
Want to Know More?
If you’re up for the challenge, just click the link here to receive the guide: 90-Day Digital Guide
This guide will walk you through the home buying process and what you should do now to plan for the future. If you’re not ready, that’s fine as well. This 90-Day Homeowner Challenge starts when you’re ready. It can be now or a year from now. All you have to do is click on the link for the challenge, and you’ll be all set.
Let’s Do This!
Ready to start? I can’t wait, let’s do this! Do you have questions? Please email me at email@example.com or call/text at 808-439-1077. I am so excited for you to start on your 90 Day Homeowner Challenge. This is going to be great! Looking forward to helping you on your journey to homeownership. I’m Fawn Bertram with Homes by Fawn and Hawaii Life Real Estate. I’m here to provide you with a smarter approach to real estate. Make it a great home buying and selling day.