Here are seven great tips to improve and maximize your credit. Hi, this is Fawn Bertram with Homes by Fawn and Hawaii Life.
- Most importantly, always pay your bills on time.
- Keep your credit card balances low.
- Get rid of debt faster. That means try to pay off your debt sooner than the allotted time given. If they give you two years to pay off your car, pay it off sooner.
- Do not close your current account or open a new one.
- Order a free credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and dispute errors.
- Study and know your FICO score.
- Keep the debt to income (DTI) ratio less than 30%. To determine your DTI ratio, simply take your total debt figure and divide it by your income.
All of these seven tips are sure to help you improve your credit score and maximize your credit. For more detailed information on how to maximize your credit call me today, shoot me a text or give me a call, 808-439-1077. I would love to help answer any questions you have. Stay tuned or visit my website or Youtube channel with more helpful tips on the home buying and selling process. Like, comment and share with anyone you know who may benefit from these videos. Fawn Bertram with Homes by Fawn. Make it a great home buying and selling day.